Week 15 Spreads
Broncos @ Colts (+2.5)
- The Broncos are awful and Elway knows they need to tank for a draft pick.
Bears @ Lions (-5.5)
- Like the Broncos, the Bears have more to gain from losing. Can Detroit even still make the playoffs?
Chargers (-1) @ Kansas City
- Chargers will stay hot and Phillip Rivers doesn’t have much time left. Los Angeles could be a scary team come wildcard weekend.
Jets (+16) @ Saints
- 16 points is a lot and I think the Jets can hang in there just enough.
Packers @ Panthers (-3)
- Panthers have a chance to claim the first round bye and their division, starting with a win vs Green Bay. Lets see what Aaron Rodgers has to say.
Eagles @ Giants (+7.5)
- If Eli Manning can beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl twice, he can beat Nick Foles with 8 points.
Ravens (-7) @ Browns
- The Browns are so damn bad. I wish they had held on against Green Bay.
Cardinals (+4.5) @ Redskins
- The skins suck and the Cardinals can keep it close.
Bengals @ Vikings (-10.5)
- Vikings need a big win to get back some of that momentum last in Charlotte.
Texans (+10.5) @ Jags
- Is Tom 21-points Savage good for three touchdowns against Sacksonville?
Rams @ Seahawks (-2)
- Seattle thrives this time of year.
Titans @ 49ers (-2)
- Jimmy G is undefeated in San Fran.
Patriots @ Steelers (+3)
- It’s gonna be close. Have to take the home team with a field goal.
Dallas (-3) @ Oakland
- Raiders are disappointing this season, Dallas is still alive.
Falcons (-6) @ Tampa Bay
- Like the Raiders, the Bucs have severely underachieved in 2017.